My exquisite diamond engagement ring

Friday, June 18, 2010 |

Engagement is no doubt one of the most important occasions in one’s life before marriage; one can say that it is the stepping stone for a lifetime commitment. I too was very excited for my engagement and always wanted to have the perfect engagement party. It is every woman’s dream to have a dream wedding and a perfect engagement party. One of the most important aspect of engagement is the engagement ring and I too wanted to have a particular kind of engagement ring. For a long time I decided about the kind of engagement ring I wanted and I discussed the same with my fiancée and bought the engagement ring of my dreams, which is a 3 carat princess shape platinum diamond engagement ring.

To start of the process of buying I would personally advice everyone to very thoroughly search the internet and then choose the most reliable and reputed online jeweler who sells certified diamonds and gemstones. There are wide varieties of diamond engagement rings which are available and you need to choose the one that suits you the best in terms of choice and budget as well.